During a Trésor Estate Sale
– We have knowledgeable associates stationed throughout the house to answer questions and assist
customers with their purchases.
– All purchases are on a first come first serve basis and therefore we are unable to hold items for our customers for any longer than 10 minutes.
– We have multiple cash registers to aid us in cashing out customers expeditiously.
– We offer wrapping paper and shopping bags to buyers although buyers are encouraged to do their own wrapping to ensure items are wrapped to their satisfaction.
– We will have staff available to assist you in moving larger items, if needed.
– If you purchase large items and require delivery assistance, we can recommend local movers although the responsibility of coordinating such a move is yours.
– We take security seriously and have our security agent stationed at the exit of the house to check receipts and merchandise as well as help us keep order if necessary.
Trésor Estate Sale is a professionally operated estate sale business and we offer this experience to both our clients and our buyers. Come experience a Trésor Estate Sale and join our mailing list for future sales.
For more information, read What Can Buyers Expect Part 1