Trésor: (treh’-sohr) French n, treasure, riches.
Trésor Estate Sales is a professional estate sale management company located in Newport, RI. Trésor serves the needs of individuals, lawyers, bankers, estate executives, trustees and realtors by combining a variety of strategies and services to place one’s treasures or a client’s valuables in the proper markets to yield the highest return. Whether relocation, downsizing, death or dissolving a marriage, Trésor Estate Sales has a profitable solution for you and your clients.
Trésor Estate Sales is Bonded and Insured!
Maura Lindsay, the owner of Trésor Estate Sales is an antiques and interior decoration aficionado with an entrepreneurial spirit. Moving to Newport over 25 years ago, Maura reconnected with her passion for antiques while decorating her new home. She took a part time position in an antiques shop which inevitably lead Maura into the resale business. From this position in the antique shop to working in regional auction houses and ultimately opening her own shop in her Connecticut barn, Maura has gained critical knowledge in the identification, valuation, organization and selling of antiques and vintage items from fine furniture and decoration to vintage automobiles (a love passed down to me by my father).
With a similar enthusiasm for interior decoration (two of her homes have appeared in home decor magazines), Maura has renovated and redecorated more than 12 homes in over a 25 year period and has been conducting estate sales for over 10 years. These experiences have provided her with a broad knowledge in the valuation of contemporary furnishings and decorations.
Tresor strives to..
- Offer our clients a range of services from estate sales and private sales to auction brokerage and contents valuation/appraisal, allowing them to choose the option the suits their situation.
- Obtain the maximum dollar value that each item deserves.
Discover any hidden value items and place them with appropriate outlet in which to market and sell for best results.
- Provide clients with professional and friendly appraisal and estate sales management service.
- Ensure prompt payment (within 7 days) upon completion of sales.
- Help clients do their part to preserve the environment by minimizing the amount of waste that ends up in a landfill.